Monday 14 October 2019

Fairy tale concepts

With my theme idea starting to mould itself into a concept, I have decided to play around with the output method of my narrative. 

So I started off by looking at some Disney princess and prince cartoons. The reasoning behind this is that I want to breakdown the idea that, this is one of the first marriage, love and wedding idea that females come across. Basically the first seed which little girls are planted with. I was fairly selective with these and chose to use silhouettes as if to suggest that the idea is introduced to you, but you add the details to the image as you grow in life.  

As seen in the picture above, I went to the cut out these pictures and then placed them onto domed brass plates. I then went on to pierce these out< as seen in the picture below. 

Ndongeni, S (2016). Fairy tale 
From here, I will see what more I can do to grow the idea.